Vipeco Mini USB RFID ID Contactless Proximity Smart Card Reader 125KHZ EM4001 EM4100 EM USB ID Reader,10 bit 10 binary(4 byte)
Mega Sale! Save 26% on the Vipeco Mini USB RFID ID Contactless Proximity Smart Card Reader 125KHZ EM4001 EM4100 EM USB ID Reader,10 bit 10 binary(4 byte) by Vipeco at Tech Memory Shop. MPN: 227075. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification:Color: whiteWorking band: 125KhzRead card type: TK4001, EM4100, and other ID cardsConnection mode: USBWorking temperature:
Working band: 125Khz
Read card type: TK4001, EM4100, and other ID cards
Connection mode: USB
Working temperature: -20℃~70℃
Working voltage: 5V
Working current: 100mA
Read card distance: 0-80mm
Reading time: < 100mS
Speed of card reading: 0.2S
Reading space: 0.5S
Product weight: 9g
Product size: 75mm*20mm*8mm (2.95*0.79*0.31'')
Packing weight: 100g
Package size: 145mm*98*35mm (5.71*3.86*1.38'')
Operating system: Win XP\Win CE\Win 7\Win 10\LIUNX\Vista\Android
Status indicator: 2 color LED ("blue" power LED, "green" status indicator)
Output format: default 10 bit 10 binary (4 byte), supporting other customized output formats.
1. Connect directly to the computer through the USB interface. The reader entered the self-examination. At the same time, LED turns blue means waiting for the machine.
2. Turn on the output of computer software, such as Notepad, word document or Excel form.
3. The mouse is clicked in a notepad or WORD document.
4. Put the label on the top of the reader, and the software will output the label data (card number). When the label is read, the LED light turns from blue to green.
5. Detection device connection: If the device manager is turned on, if the manual input device appears, it means that the card reader has successfully entered the computer.
1. Do not install card readers on magnetic objects and metal objects. They will seriously affect RF signals.
2. If the read is finished, the tag is still in the sensing area. RF reader will not send data without any hints.
Please allow slight size differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x USB Card Reader
10 x Water Drop Type ID Cards
Features & Highlights
- The R60D card reader is a stable, practical, high-performance 125kHz free drive communication interface and fuselage integrated ID card reader.
- The exquisite and compact shape design can be plugged (plug and play) at any time, without additional power supply.
- It is not only simple and convenient to use, but also has strong data processing ability and fast reading speed.
- It is widely used in home school communication, data entry, information inquiry, Internet bar management, book borrowing, meeting attendance, access control and other fields.